When choosing a Business Hotel in Christchurch, Accommodation & Meetings at Dyers House makes sense
With three bedrooms, free wireless internet and living areas that can be used for informal meetings, Dyers House accommodation is an ideal base for the business traveller. The newly appointed Edwardian conservatory provides a more formal setting for meetings, presentations or cocktail function.
For the businessperson travelling alone, we offer complimentary transport to and from the airport and an invitation to join us for an evening meal, free of charge.
- Free WiFi, Broadband internet access from Apple and PC computers available free of charge
- Laptop or notebook tables
- Private, secure off-street parking
- Comfortable beds, under floor heating, double glazing, en-suite bathroom
- Luxury toiletries and revivers
- Faxing and short-run photocopying
- Complimentary fresh fruit, patisserie, snacks, beer/wine/spirits and fruit juices
- A setting for informal or more formal meetings over breakfast, morning or afternoon tea
- Extras such as whiteboard and flip chart can be hired for a small charge
- Combine your rewards points from different loyalty programs at points.com. Exchange miles with other users, and redeem or buy more miles or points to consolidate and get what you want.
- Input your upcoming trips and GateGuru will automatically update and alert you to any gate changes, delays or layover time adjustments.
- Difficulty finding a Wi-Fi hotspot while you're traveling? Wi-Fi Finder is an app that finds both free and paid Wi-Fi hotspots nearby while you're on the go worldwide. Free download for both iOS and Android devices.
Travelling on business to Christchurch contact Barry and Angela Hawkins at Dyers House, on (03) 337 1675 or view availability and book online.