Category Archives: What's On In Christchurch
From the Diary of a High-Class Landlady
We take our guests at Dyers House to Ferrymead in Christchurch and visit the Heritage Park where we see shops, crafts, trains, trams and talk to volunteers in the Heritage Societies responsible for the restoration work.
Angela and Barry at Dyers House explore the conservation work and stories behind the Reserve collection at the Air Force Museum of New Zealand in Wigram, Christchurch.
Angela and Barry at Dyers House explore the history and stories behind the collections at the Air Force Museum of New Zealand in Wigram, Christchurch.
- Visiting the heritage home of Dame Ngaio Marsh
- Thelychiton or dendrobium?
- Who has Naming Rights?
- Fleeting but Spectacular Views
- Where would you find the first Public Railway in New Zealand?
- The Air Force Museum of New Zealand Reserve Collection
- We visit the Air Force Museum of New Zealand Wigram Christchurch
- Air Traffic Control
- Going to the Movies
- A Strange Family Relative