From the Diary of a High-Class Landlady
We take our guests at Dyers House to Ferrymead in Christchurch and visit the Heritage Park where we see shops, crafts, trains, trams and talk to volunteers in the Heritage Societies responsible for the restoration work.
Angela and Barry at Dyers House explore the conservation work and stories behind the Reserve collection at the Air Force Museum of New Zealand in Wigram, Christchurch.
Angela and Barry at Dyers House explore the history and stories behind the collections at the Air Force Museum of New Zealand in Wigram, Christchurch.
- Art and lunch - a perfect combination
- Why must February have only 28 days?
- Do you want to feed your imagination, replenish the soul?
- What's that you say? Food is just fuel for the body??
- New Zealand's Christmas tree
- The Sign of the Takahe
- Ding Dong Merrily on High
- Visiting the heritage home of Dame Ngaio Marsh
- Thelychiton or dendrobium?
- Who has Naming Rights?