5 Star Boutique & Lodge accommodation Christchurch
Your personal comfort is paramount at Dyers House. This 5 Star Boutique & Lodge accommodation is understated Edwardian elegance. Relaxation is easy in such luxurious surroundings.
Relax in Comfort
Curl up with a book or watch television in the library (or your room), enjoy the panoramic views in the sitting and dining rooms, or take time to smell the roses in the garden.
Before Dinner Aperitif
Before dinner, you can savour a cheese plate and a glass of New Zealand wine with your hosts Barry and Angela - learn more about Christchurch and the secrets that only locals know.
Your breakfast is included in the room rate and will be served at a time that suits you. Angela prepares excellent cuisine, using locally grown organic produce where possible. You can choose from a menu of continental or cooked breakfast options and please let us know if you have any specific dietary requirements so we can accommodate your needs as best we can.
The little extras
At Dyers House, sophisticated levels of comfort meet exceptional hospitality, and your stay also includes:
- Private off street parking and courtesy transport if you need to be picked up
- Free Wireless Internet (WiFi), Mac and PC computers also available at no charge
- Book and DVD library
- Guest laundry, iron and ironing board
Sample Breakfast menu:
- Creamy scrambled eggs with smoked Akaroa Salmon
- Full English Breakfast
- Maple syrup pancakes
- Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise and the trimmings
- French toast with creme fraiche, berry coulis and smothered in berries