From the Diary of a High-Class Landlady
Dame Ngaio Marsh grew up in Cashmere Christchurch and lived throughout her life in this cottage close by to Dyers House. A Queen of Crime, her novels with Inspector Roderick Alleyn are still in print. Awarded Dame of the British Empire for her...
We take our guests at Dyers House to Ferrymead in Christchurch and visit the Heritage Park where we see shops, crafts, trains, trams and talk to volunteers in the Heritage Societies responsible for the restoration work.
- Visiting the heritage home of Dame Ngaio Marsh
- Thelychiton or dendrobium?
- Who has Naming Rights?
- Fleeting but Spectacular Views
- Where would you find the first Public Railway in New Zealand?
- The Air Force Museum of New Zealand Reserve Collection
- We visit the Air Force Museum of New Zealand Wigram Christchurch
- Air Traffic Control
- Going to the Movies
- A Strange Family Relative