From the Diary of a High-Class Landlady
We drive up Dyers Pass Road over the Port Hills to visit Ohinetahi, one of Christchurch’s most beautiful gardens and homestead of international significance.
From very close to Dyers House to fine dining in Christchurch city centre, these are our recommended places to eat. Not all of our favourite restaurants but a good start!
- A free night on us
- Art and lunch - a perfect combination
- Why must February have only 28 days?
- Do you want to feed your imagination, replenish the soul?
- What's that you say? Food is just fuel for the body??
- New Zealand's Christmas tree
- The Sign of the Takahe
- Ding Dong Merrily on High
- Visiting the heritage home of Dame Ngaio Marsh
- Thelychiton or dendrobium?