From the Diary of a High-Class Landlady
We drive up Dyers Pass Road over the Port Hills to visit Ohinetahi, one of Christchurch’s most beautiful gardens and homestead of international significance.
From very close to Dyers House to fine dining in Christchurch city centre, these are our recommended places to eat. Not all of our favourite restaurants but a good start!
- Do you want to feed your imagination, replenish the soul?
- What's that you say? Food is just fuel for the body??
- New Zealand's Christmas tree
- The Sign of the Takahe
- Ding Dong Merrily on High
- Visiting the heritage home of Dame Ngaio Marsh
- Thelychiton or dendrobium?
- Who has Naming Rights?
- Fleeting but Spectacular Views
- Where would you find the first Public Railway in New Zealand?