Category Archives: Garden & Wildlife
From the Diary of a High-Class Landlady
We drive up Dyers Pass Road over the Port Hills to visit Ohinetahi, one of Christchurch’s most beautiful gardens and homestead of international significance.
- Art and lunch - a perfect combination
- Why must February have only 28 days?
- Do you want to feed your imagination, replenish the soul?
- What's that you say? Food is just fuel for the body??
- New Zealand's Christmas tree
- The Sign of the Takahe
- Ding Dong Merrily on High
- Visiting the heritage home of Dame Ngaio Marsh
- Thelychiton or dendrobium?
- Who has Naming Rights?